Established in 1990, Environmental Data Validation Inc., (EDV) is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified small, HUBZone, woman-owned (WBE), disadvantaged (MBE/DBE), Environmental Public Health and Quality consulting and total environmental quality. Our motto is to deliver quality work on a timely basis. EDV has kept its pace with changes and procedures in the environmental arena and Public Health arena.
EDV is a group of scientists who are specialized in:
- Analytical Data Validation
- Environmental Health and Safety Consulting,
- Occupational Health and Safety Consulting
- Industrial Hygienist Services
- Risk Assessment
- Hazard Assessment
- Exposure Assessments
- Environmental Health Assessments
- Ecological Risk Assessments
- Epidemiological/Environmental Study Design and Quality Consulting
- Disparity Studies
- Inequity and Inequality Studies or Research
- Community Capacity Building
- Community Outreach Activities
- Cultural Competency Evaluation & Training
See our Company Brochure below for additional services that we provide and all our certifications.
Our consultants are from the academic arena or private sector and include; environmental scientists, epidemiologists, toxicologist, public health specialists and environmental engineers, chemists, biologists and health and safety specialists.